Weber Spirit 330 Propane Bbq
The popular and economical Weber Spirit family of gas grills adds a more fully featured E-330 model to the line-up in 2016. The new Spirit E-330 grill includes a handy 12,000 BTU side burner for cooking accompaniments and a 7,500 Sear Station Burner that boots heat to quickly sear foods, then turns off for regular grilling. Other features include long-lasting porcelain-enamelled cooking grates and porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer Bars. Positioned above the burner tubes and below the grates, these V-shaped Bars shield burner tubes from port-clogging debris. They also serve to catch and vaporize food drippings, creating the smoke that flavours food. The Spirit E-330 LP gas grill carries a 10-year warranty on the porcelain-enamelled lid and burner tubes and a 5-year warranty on grates and Flavorizer Bars. Not available in natural gas.
- Total cooking area (primary and warming rack) 529 sq. in
- 3 stainless steel burners
- 32,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner and 7,500 BTU-per hour input sear station burner
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door, porcelain-enamelled lid with center-mounted thermometer
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces, front access, porcelain-enamelled grease tray with catch pan
- Assembly required if delivered "Ship to Home"